Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nauvoo

I don't have any great pictures of all of us together but we tried!

The kids loved the oxen ride. They take you in a circle and then let you pet the oxen.


I love that the Nauvoo Temple is re-built.



I took this picture of Christina with the kids....


and then we switched places ;) Great family shot! But wait, , , where's Jake?


Savannah & Katie w/ Oxen

The girls loved the pioneer village and dressing up!



My boys!


Nanny and Papa joined us on our trip!


We loved having Christina join us on our trip!


and David and Maren's family!



During the pageant they have the actors put on vignettes throughout town. It was so fun to imagine seeing Joseph and Emma walking around town. We just wished they would have no parking in front of the mansion house for the picture.


Danny really loves his brother! I have a lot of pictures with these two.


I was writing a big long explanation of our trip and it was getting too long with too many words. I still might post it later but it was getting long. We had a great trip but I won't lie and say it wasn't hard w/o Dan there. He really is something special and helps sooo much! Thanks for letting us leave you home working. We love you! We missed you and Amber.

No comments: