Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sweet Children

I work in Primary (Sunday School for children ages 3-11) at church. Our Presidency was called in August and we had the Primary Program in September. Needless to say, we didn't feel very qualified or prepared to have the Program so soon but we went with it.

Anyway the program was last Sunday. It turned out so well - it was such a relief. Then on Monday one of the seven year old girls made a picture/note for me and brought me cookies. It was so sweet. She thanked me for making Primary fun for her. I loved it. Her mom told me that it was all the daughters doing. Anyway what a sweetie!!

1 comment:

Meta said...

we have our program in a few weeks and I am nervously excited (I'm the chorister). I don't know how to lead music but it is so fun watching the kids try so hard!