Monday, June 7, 2010

Icky stuff!

Well after the field trips last week and then having the sun beat down on me at Jacob's soccer dinner, I got heat exhaustion. It was horrible! I had the worst headache I have ever experienced and was queasy and nauseous for 2 days. Luckily that has past.

Jacob came home Friday with a mild fever and stomach pains that are still there after 3 days. Hailey smashed her pinky on Friday and it is starting to get infected, and Danny needs a physical for scout camp so we are off to the Doctor in a couple of hours. Hailey's finger looks horrible! When she came in with it I couldn't even look at it without feeling like I was going to throw up. My sister's right I couldn't handle my baby having open-heart surgery!! In my defence it was the day I was so sick from heat exhaustion! I called Dan asking when he was going to be home because I couldn't handle it.

No comments: